Suzuki Grandee of Wetar
+ General information
+ Maintenance and greasing
+ Heater, ventilation and conditioner
+ Suspension bracket
+ Wheels and tires
+ Forward driving shaft/bearing of a shaft. Oil epiploon
+ Brake system
+ Fuel system
+ ignition System
+ start System
+ release System
- Forward and back differentials
- Forward диффренциал
+ General description
- Service out of a workshop
Control system of a full drive
+ Removal and installation
+ Back differential
+ Windows, mirrors, locks and security measures. Immobilizer
+ Electric equipment
- Disconnect a hose for air from the pump and establish on a hose the special tool. Weaken an adjusting bolt on the special tool. Special tool (A): 09918-18110.
- Attach an air hose of the compressor to the special tool. Start up air and turn an adjusting bolt to receive the specified pressure. The specified pressure: 30.0 kPa (0.3 kg/cm2, 4.25 pounds on sq. inch).
Do not lift pressure above 200 kPas (2.0 kg/cm2, 28.4фунта on sq. inch) as it can damage a diaphragm.
||1 — the differential case
2 — an adjusting bolt
3 — to the air compressor
- Lift the car so that forward wheels did not concern the earth, turn one forward wheel a hand and check other wheel which should behave as follows:
- When pressure from the compressor arrives to the actuator: the second forward wheel should turn in the direction opposite to in what you rotated the first wheel a hand.
- When pressure from the compressor does not arrive to the actuator: the second forward wheel should remain motionless whereas the wheel which rotated a hand, should rotate.
- If result unsatisfactory, check differential as it is described in Head Forward and back differentials, in the Section Check (The module repair manual).