Suzuki Grandee of Wetar
+ General information
+ Maintenance and greasing
+ Heater, ventilation and conditioner
+ Suspension bracket
+ Wheels and tires
+ Forward driving shaft/bearing of a shaft. Oil epiploon
- Brake system
+ Brake highway/hose / main cylinder of a brake
+ Forward brakes
+ Parking and back brake
- Anti-blocking brake system (ABS)
- General description
Way brake hoses/highways
Arrangement of the ABS components
+ Hydraulic Block/assembly of the module of management of ABS
+ Fuel system
+ ignition System
+ start System
+ release System
+ Forward and back differentials
+ Windows, mirrors, locks and security measures. Immobilizer
+ Electric equipment
Anti-blocking brake system (ABS)
For the vehicles equipped with additional system of restriction of the movement "air bag" (a safety airbag):
- Service of components of an airbag of safety ("air bag") and near them or works with electroconducting should be carried out only by the authorized dealer of SUZUKI. Non-compliance with security measures can lead to inadvertent operation of system or put system out of action. Any of these two conditions can lead to a serious trauma.
- Works on maintenance should be begun not earlier than in 90 seconds after the ignition switch is transferred to the situation "LOCK/LOCK" and a negative cable disconnected from the battery. Otherwise the system can be activated by reserve energy of the module of sensors and diagnostics.
All fastenings of brakes are important elements of fastening and can affect work of the vital details and systems, and/or considerably to affect repair cost. It is necessary to replace them with details having the same number or equivalent if such replacement is necessary. Do not use for replacement of a detail of the worst quality or substitutes. It is necessary to observe the specified values of a torque of an inhaling at assembly to provide long service life of all details. It is not necessary to use welding as it can lead to extensive damages and weakening of metal.
ABS (Anti-blocking brake system) supervises the pressure of liquid enclosed to the wheel cylinder of each brake from the main cylinder so each wheel is not blocked, even at strong braking. The ABS this system of 4-wheel type, which supervises the pressure of liquid enclosed to wheel cylinders of each of four brakes to prevent blocking of each of wheels. ABS this system components besides components of usual brake system include the following:
- The sensor of speed of a wheel which distinguishes speed of rotation of each wheel and gives out a signal.
- In this ABS, the ABS hydraulic block (assembly of a power drive), the module of management of ABS, the relay of the engine of the pump and the failure-safe relay are incorporated in one component.
- The module of management of ABS, which sends a working signal on the ABS hydraulic block to supervise the pressure of liquid enclosed to each wheel cylinder, on the basis of a signal from each sensor of speed of a wheel to prevent wheel blocking.
- The ABS hydraulic block working on a signal from the module of management of ABS and supervising pressure of liquid, enclosed to wheel cylinders of each of 4 wheels.
- The failure-safe relay (the solenoidal valve), a submitting food on the solenoidal valve in the ABS hydraulic block and the relay of the engine of the pump.
- The relay of the motor of the pump which submits a food on the pump engine in the ABS hydraulic block.
- Alarm lamp of "ABS", which lights up to inform on malfunction when the system works incorrectly.
- G-sensor which defines speed of braking of the case.
This ABS is equipped with EBD (system of electronic distribution of brake effort between axes). This system supervises pressure of liquid upon back wheels to improve a condition and has the same function, as the valve of restriction of pressure, on a signal from a wheel sensor irrespective of loading change from loading ability etc. If the system cannot work properly, the alarm lamp of a brake informing on malfunction lights up.