Suzuki Grandee of Wetar
+ General information
+ Maintenance and greasing
+ Heater, ventilation and conditioner
+ Suspension bracket, wheels and tires
+ Adjustment of corners of installation of wheels of a forward suspension bracket
- Power steering system
+ Main description
+ Steering wheel and steering column
+ Suspension bracket
+ Wheels and tires
+ Forward driving shaft/bearing of a shaft. Oil epiploon
+ Brake system
+ Fuel system
+ ignition System
+ start System
+ release System
+ Forward and back differentials
+ Windows, mirrors, locks and security measures. Immobilizer
+ Electric equipment
Power steering system
For the cars equipped with safety cushions:
- Service of components of the air bag system, adjacent systems or conducting should be carried out only at the official dealer of Suzuki. Non-compliance with security measures can lead to inadvertent operation of system or a system exit out of operation. Any of two circumstances can lead to personnel traumas.
- Works can be begun not earlier than in 90 seconds after switching off of ignition and only after shutdown of the storage battery. Otherwise the system can work by means of the energy which has been saved up in the control and diagnostic module (KDM).
- Some knots in a case of the hydraulic booster of the steering mechanism cannot be disassembled or adjusted. For detailed information see Carter of the power steering.
- All fastenings of the mechanism of the hydraulic booster are important parts which can negatively influence responsible knots and systems and can be reflected in cost of major maintenance. They should be replaced on identical, with the same number or equivalent spare parts if it is necessary. Do not use spare parts of more poor quality or analogs. At assembly, values of the moments of an inhaling should correspond to the specification to provide necessary service life of these parts.
- Though on pictures in this section levorulny cars are shown, the same repair manuals and information is applied to cars with the right wheel.